New to the forums or the TauLabs project? Let us know about yourself or what you are working on in here.

Hello from Colorado

Moderator: CheBuzz

no avatar
User

cranialrectosis

Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:40 pm

Hello from Colorado

by cranialrectosis » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:21 pm

I have been building copters since 2012 and have 9 or 10 airframes built, crashed, melted or donated. I am currently looking for options to fly acro and waypoints so we may develop multi-purpose quads for the robotics program at the local high school.

I plan to build 5 or 6 machines and have acquired a Sparky2 and 2 Brain boards to start with.

My first build will be using the Sparky2 on a 6" Alien FPV racing frame. I will be working with acro flight first and am hoping to maiden the copter today!
User

dizazter

Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:40 am

Re: Hello from Colorado

by dizazter » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:37 pm

Welcome, post some video of that Alien!
no avatar
User

cranialrectosis

Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:40 pm

by cranialrectosis » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:16 pm

I tried. I tried to post photos and was rejected by site rules, I tried to update my avatar and was rejected by site rules and tried to post video and was told by the site "You are not allowed to post URLs!".

My photos are too large for this site and I can't post links....

I have a build log on the forums at FliteTest under multirotors under the CranialRectosis name. I will post some photos and video on RCGroups today on the Alien thread.

I'd post a link to them here but....
no avatar
User

obguy99

Tue May 19, 2015 2:26 pm

by obguy99 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:52 pm

Trying to find some contacts using taulabs in Colorado. I am flying a quad with brainfpv in SE Aurora / Centennial area. Was hoping to compare notes, flight modes, settings. Pretty exciting flight controller and would enjoy seeing what other folks are doing.
Pete