Someone asked me for information on setting up a Build Environment , so I I put some information and links together that i had used.
I am also a beginner on this, but maybe its useful for others, so I post it also here after I got feedback that it worked.
I am using this on a 32bit Ubuntu 14.10 in a VM.
I based my installation on this script: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/658dda4c288be0b49564
(I think peadbody124 posted that on IRC)
But I did some changes, so here are some links:
- git account & fork: https://github.com/TauLabs/TauLabs/wiki ... vironments
- linux dev environment description: https://github.com/TauLabs/TauLabs/wiki ... inux-setup
- openpilot, i think for openOCD i looked at it: https://wiki.openpilot.org/display/WIKI ... nvironment
- using eclipse for /flight development viewtopic.php?f=19&t=471
- gcs development with QT Creator: https://github.com/TauLabs/TauLabs/wiki ... Qt-Creator
- general development overview: https://github.com/TauLabs/TauLabs/wiki ... umentation
I tried to put my final commands, that I think to have used, into this script:https://gist.github.com/Trex4Git/95c2be ... l-20script