Discussion about development tools and environments, such as STLink, OpenOCD, arm-gcc, Eclipse, Qt Creator and Visual Studio.
no avatar
User

droney

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:25 am

looking for help with logview python script

by droney » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:24 pm

Hello peabody124 et.al.... having trouble with running logview. After much work, I got to the point of it starting to draw the first plot when I receive the following error...

Log file is based on git hash: eae96097
badver 7f
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./python/logview.py", line 20, in <module>
main()
File "./python/logview.py", line 15, in main
main.plot(uavo_list, uavo_list.uavo_defs)
File "C:\TauLabsCode\Taulabs\python\logviewer\gui.py", line 95, in plot
self.draw()
File "C:\TauLabsCode\Taulabs\python\logviewer\gui.py", line 119, in draw
ax1.plot(pos['time'],pos['North'],'.-',label="North")
IndexError: only integers, slices (`:`), ellipsis (`...`), numpy.newaxis (`None`) and integer or boolean arrays are valid indices

While I understand what the error message is saying, I am not sure how to resolve it. Any help would be appreciated (or a write up on a newer method for analyzing logs). P.S. I am not a python expert, and I am running 2.7 along with pyqt4.
User

peabody124

Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:33 pm

Re: looking for help with logview python script

by peabody124 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:57 pm

have you received this with multiple logs? how are you getting the log? posting a link to it would help. there isn't really enough information here to comment.
no avatar
User

droney

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:25 am

Re: looking for help with logview python script

by droney » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:27 pm

well it would seem the pos array was empty due to problems parsing the log file, as indicated by the 'badver 7f' message displayed earlier in the output. This data sync issue seems to be pretty consistent no matter which log I dump from the fc. I will report back if/when I determine the cause.