Post here for help with your new vehicles setup. Friendly advice on tuning and settings.

Am i looking ok?

no avatar
User

Rabno1

Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:16 pm

Am i looking ok?

by Rabno1 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Just building my fist quad, its a Chinese 250 with a Revolution/OPLink/GPS kit from Bangood.
Ive got it setup and flying pretty good in complimentary and now switching over to ins13.
Weather is no good for flying so just as a quick test i put the props on held the quad down and powered up to about 70% throttle to check my scopes out to see if i was getting any magnetic interference on the Mag. Then i realized i have no idea what a good mag scope looks like :lol: Ive attached a screenshot here, what do you guys think? What about my Baro? Sitting still it usual goes up and down between 1m (not too bad i was thinking) but noticed here it drops 2m. I do suppose theres ALOT of air moving about with the quad being held down on the floor at 70% throttle.
Attachments
scopes.jpg
scopes.jpg (254.96 KiB) Viewed 1386 times
no avatar
User

hank.su1968

Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Re: Am i looking ok?

by hank.su1968 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:15 am

Your Baro looks ok, but you forgot to show your accelerator meter which is important, too. The z axis of your accelerator meter should be closed to 9.81. You can check the previous topics in this forum for checking other sensors. :D

Good luck for your flight.