Post here for help with your new vehicles setup. Friendly advice on tuning and settings.
User

T4b

Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:45 pm

HK

setting up a beeper on sparky2 pwm7

by T4b » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:27 pm

Hi,

I am trying to set up a lost model beeper using one of the buffered pwm outputs (pwm7). I have wired it like this https://github.com/TauLabs/TauLabs/wiki ... arness.png, just using a beeper rather than leds.
It beeps when I test the pwm7 output.

The plan is to control the beeper with one of the tx channels (i'm using the included openlrs module) but I have no idea how to do this. Taulabs allows you to map accessories to the channels, but how does one define what that "accessory" does? how do I set this to open the pwm7 mosfet?

Any help would be much appreciated.
User

T4b

HK

Re: setting up a beeper on sparky2 pwm7

by T4b » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:48 am

Please oh Grand Wizzards of the Laborius of Tau, help this poor fool with his endeavour! :D
no avatar
User

Leihen

Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:18 am

by Leihen » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:48 pm

You could write a small PicoC script in case you are familiar with writing C programs. It is really easy and it is fun.
User

T4b

HK

by T4b » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:12 pm

thanks for the reply! unfortunately I'm not particularly well versed in C and also not quite informed about the various defines for taublabs. Do you maybe have an example picoC script I could use as a template?
no avatar
User

pug398

Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:26 am

by pug398 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:31 pm

From the wiki link at the top of this page you will be carried to the wiki. On the top right click on pages>show more pages to display all the content. There is both user guide and examples of picoc.