Post here for help with your new vehicles setup. Friendly advice on tuning and settings.
no avatar
User

neodimio91

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:36 pm

Re: flyingf4 drift problem

by neodimio91 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:23 pm

I had the discovery f4 bootloader insiede I changed with the right one,now config settings are perfect saving .
but same results it drifts like before XC
1- yeah it show level and do same things that i see on the animation ( if you mean get GCS data when i fly i can't get it because I use Sbus for channel input and nothing else )
2- yeah it's seem to respond but Im not skilled I'm not able to win that drift so rapidly
I tried to have it in my hand giving throttle and yep it seem responding when i change orientation
no avatar
User

neodimio91

by neodimio91 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:12 pm

soldered and sicure sensor no changing it drift (maybe little less) :evil:
Redone 6 axis calibration and zero leveling, tomorrow i wiil try!! too late here ,I will play also with PID.. hope to fly XC :cry:
I attach hardware settings if it can be usefull
Attachments
Immagine.png
Immagine.png (153.02 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
no avatar
User

neodimio91

by neodimio91 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:37 am

the drift is considerably less looking my previous youtube video but present is it normal?What i think I did is trim out all stick a lot first with a external servo on the pwm output to get it stationary, than try with the quad and i get some good improvements..if i recenter all that sticks axis i have the same behavior on the video i post..
Previous