Progress! I've fixed my solders and added some hot glue to keep my ridiculously delicate motor wires from breaking. Then I setup (painlessly, thanks to a well thought out GCS) my CC3D with Tau Labs. Sweet, sweet remote controlled flight! I Finally got in a full battery's worth of flight. It needs some tuning and so next stop is autotune. I'll see if I can post my results once I do that.
Also, here's my parts list for those interested:
- UBQ 180 unibody frame
- Andoer CC3D Flight Controller
- Emax PM1306-2800Kv motors
- 18A Spider Lite Series ESC SIMONK
- GemFan 4025 Props (Nylon)
- ZIPPY Compact 1000mAh 3S 25C Lipo
- Lemon Satellite Receiver DSMX
- RTF Mini Power Distribution Board
- RTF 1v-17v Adjustable Voltage Regulator
Is there a good doc that describes how to use the TxPID page? I've never messed with tuning before (outside of the autotuner) and need some guidance.